Thursday 25 October 2012


at the Asia Business Council Forum,
dinner evening.... at Hyatt Regency -
New Delhi on 29th Nov. 2007

A Moment to Remember - by Deepak RAO

25th Nov. ’07 :

While some tea was helping me surface at 8 am, the phone rang....
“Is that Deepak Rao ?”

“Yes.... thats me....”
“Deepak.... this is Narayana Murthy....”

Before I could react -
“I have heard about your ‘ESP’ Shows from Ashok & Ranjana Kulkarni (my brother-in-law & sister-in-law).... and also Sudha has mentioned, that she has seen your show at Singapore !”

“Its a short notice.... but tell me, are you available to come down to Delhi
tomorrow ?   I am hosting a dinner for the Asia Business Council Forum and would like to have your show around 8 pm.”


Now do you believe that ?   What amazes me the most is the humility of the man - to call me personally.

For me, it was truely a Moment to Remember !


29th Nov. ’07 evening - The Grand Ballroom - Hyatt Regency saw some 40 CMDs and CEOs of Corporates from all over Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia & India.... some with their spouses.

Known Indian personalities present were Jamshyd & Feroza Godrej, B. K. & Veena Modi, Nikhil Meswani and ofcourse Narayana Murthy.

Some photographs below would interest you.

Council members consisted of senior industrialists and their wives from across India, China, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka and Japan.













With over 500 Corporates (as of Jan 2020),
booking him repeatedly – globally, for his
Incredible ‘Extra Sensory Perception’ Show....
Mumbai based - Deepak RAO
is India’s Numero Uno
Stage Star Performer and Corporate Celebrity !

Click on : www.mastermind-india.com.
See Corporate Clientele in alphabetical order.
View interesting Video Clips & Photographs
of the ‘ESP’ Show.

For further information....  ( +91 22 )  2446 4708
Office No. 1, Kirti Mandir, L. J. Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai – 16

No comments:

Post a Comment